Why We Need To Do Lash Extensions?
Why We Need To Do Lash Extensions?
Long, thick eyelashes are desired by many women and are regularly featured on the pages of many beauty magazines. Unfortunately, not everyone has perfect Lashes, and as incredible as it may seem, many models and celebrities also fall into this category. You might be wondering "how do these beautiful people have perfect lashes?" The answer is Lashmallow Lashes' Eyelash Extensions! By attaching synthetic hair to your personal natural lashes using a special adhesive, you can achieve stunning eyes that will make you stand out from the crowd. Lash Extensions applied by a certified Lashmallow Lash technician can be expensive, and while some eyelash stylists offer very cheap Eyelash Extensions, you get what you pay for. Don't worry, after making this investment in yourself, the many benefits will quickly remind you why. Need persuasion? Just read the top 5 reasons to get Lash Extensions below!
5 Reasons You Should Get Doing Eyelash Extensions
- You'll look and feel better, especially now that you can stop being envious of models and celebrities in magazines. Eyelash extensions will instantly enlarge your eyes. They'll look bigger, brighter, and younger, and the lashes will complement your eye color. Praise will start pouring in and your confidence will increase.
- You can still do everything you've done before. Luxurious Lash Extensions look natural and light; chances are you'll forget you're wearing them. After the first 48 hours, you can conduct business as normal. You can even swim and shower with your lashes on.
- You will save more time. No more rushing to put on makeup and go out in the morning. You can sleep a little longer because Lashmallow Lash will naturally outline and accentuate your eyes, so curling your lashes and applying eye makeup is really no longer necessary. Plus, at the end of the day, you don't have to bother removing your eye makeup.
- You can save money. Since lash extensions look good on their own, you don't have to buy a mascara tube to bring out your lashes. The days of layered mascara, and possibly smudges and raccoon eyes are over. You can save the money and give yourself another treat; Lashmallow Lash will help you do everything you want.
- You can easily maintain the look. It may take up to 2 hours to get lash extensions initially, depending on the skills of your lash technician. After that, all you have to do is a touch-up or so-called fill every 3 to 4 weeks to maintain the look. In addition to being less expensive, filling is also less time-consuming; after about 30 minutes, you'll leave the salon knowing that your lashes look as good as you feel.
As you can see, Eyelash Extensions have many advantages. Unfortunately, there's also one big downside you should consider. Eyelash extensions are addictive (in a good way)! Once you've done lash extensions, you won't want anything else. When the lashes are removed, you'll miss the beautiful accent they give your eyes.
Private Label Eyelashes Extension Wholesale
As a private label lashes manufacturer, we could supply both eyelash extensions and strip lashes in most materials. Regarding private label for lashes extensions, most popular packages are cardboard boxes, magnetic paper boxes and plastic boxes.
We could custom both paper cards and size stickers for lash extensions.
We also private label and add your logo to lash cleansers and eyelash extension aftercare kits. We help lash artists and lash trainers brand their own lash products.